Benefit for Sherman Day
On June 10th our friend and NY-Penn member Sherman Day was badly injured in a tragic car
While on the long road to recovery, NY-Penn Military Vehicles Collectors Club is
hosting a breakfast and lunch event
to assist the family.
When: Sunday, July 22,
Where: Home Front Café, Altamont, NY
Breakfast: 7am to 11:30 $10 all you can eat pancakes, meat, toast,
and beverage (some menu items available
as well for normal price)
Lunch: 11:30am to 2pm $12 all you can eat spaghetti and meatballs,
salad, bread, dessert and beverage (some menu items available as
well for normal price)
also accepted. Cash or checks to "NY-Penn MVCC" with note for
Sherman Day on check may be
given to any NY-Penn member or mail to:
Angie Gregory, Treasurer
3900 East Genesee St Rd.
Auburn, NY 13021
article below (copy and paste).
New York Cruise Nights
· Rosies Corner Ice
Cream Cruise, Rt. 11,Brewerton, starts June 4th, music, raffles. 676-3572.
Sno-Top Ice Cream Rt. 92 Manlius, Manlius Car Club, 6-9pm, June 4th-Aug 27th.
Skan-Ellus Drive-In, Skaneateles, corner of Rts. 20 & 174, 5pm. 685-8280, May 7th.
· Clay Town Park & The Maple Road Boyz Car Cruise, music, 50/50's, door prizes, food. Clay
Park Central, 4821 Wetzel Rd. Liverpool, next to YMCA. Starts May 1st check out facebook or "Mapleroadboyz.com.
· Cort Lanes Bowling Alley Cortland, CNY Mustang & All Ford Club presents their annual Summer
Night Cruise In, June 5th, 19th, July 17th, July 31st (annual Rooftop Concert-live music), August 7th & 21st, 5:30-dusk,
On the bowling alley lawn, music, food, prizes, 50/50, all vehicles welcome! Visit Cnymustang-allford.com
· Bubba's Ice Cream, corner of State Rt. 3 & County Rt. 45, Palermo, just north of Phoenix.
25% discount on soft serve cones for anyone driving a vintage car or truck. Plenty of grass parking. Ray, 420-7827.
· Dr. West Park, Chittenango, Genesee St. 4:00-8:00, live music, food, vendors 727-4126, 687-3471,
firstname.lastname@example.org May 29th with farmers market starting June 5th.
· Salt City
Dogs Northern Lights Plaza, NEW night, give a ways, 5 till 8pm. starts June 5th. 454-4271.
· 3-Rivers Car Cruzin at 3-Rivers Point, corner of Rt. 57 & Gaskin Rd & Maider Rd. Town
of Clay. 50/50 raffle, food, live bands July 11, July 25, Aug 22 and Sept 6th. DJ Marty the other nights. 5-8pm starts
May 16th, Gary Schaap 374-8105, email@example.com.
· Canastota VFW Post
600 Canal St. starts May 16th Chx BBQ, June 20th Sausage, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, July 18th Chx BBQ, August 15th, Sausage, Hot
Dogs, Hamburgers, September 19th Chx. BBQ, 5-9pm, Doug 697-3493.
· DB's Drive-In
Ice Cream Weedsport Rt. 31/Rt. 34. Jim P. Petrocini 776-4737. Full swing May 2nd.
· Rudy's Lakeside Drive-In, Oswego. Starts May 24th, 5-8 pm, food raffles. Bill Myer, 591-1897,
· The B'Ville Diner Thursday Night Cruise-in at Lysander Park, 8439 Smokey Hollow
Rd. Baldwinsville. May-Sept. 50/50 raffles, food truck and music from July-Aug. BBQ Picnic Thursday, July 19th (Rain or
Shine) at 5 pm. Follow on facebook. Rescupr@townoflysander.org, Tony Burkinshaw, Recreation Supervisor, 315 635-5999.
· Classic Cones Cruise Night. Corner of Rt. 38 & Turnpike Rd. 5-8 pm. 370-5042.
Bella Domani, 5988 E. Taft Rd. 5-till, BBQ, music, 50/50 raffles, door prizes, DJ Marty S., www.belladomani.net for more info.
Starts May 24th. 315-458-2514
· Sylvan Beach, Cars on the beach. Off Rt. 13 in the village.762-5623,
271-9223. Starts May 31st.
· Suzies Diner, 764
State Fair Blvd, just ½ mile west of NYS Fairgrounds. Good food, music ‘n fun. Starts May 25th. 468-9704
· Lewis Park, Minoa, 5 pm until dark, live music starts at 6pm, clean restrooms, ice cream &
food close by. 656-3100
Cars ‘N Coffee Wegmans Rt. 57, corner of John Glen Blvd., Liverpool, Saturday morning, 7:00-10:30. Coffee & food
inside Wegmans, 50-50 drawing. 263-6995. Starts April 28th.
· Sweet Inspirations,
Fulton, Total renovation inside. Music, food, raffles. 593-1522
One Day-Night Cruise
Ø May 12th Saturday, Ride for Regan, fundraiser for "Regan's
Acts of Kindness." Begins at Destiny USA, ends at NYS Fairgrounds, at the Syracuse Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival.
$25.00/vehicle, all vehicles welcomed. Information: regansactsofkindnessgmai1.com. Police escorted cruise starts at 11:00.
Ø June 26th Tuesday, City of Sherrill Cruise-In, free entry, trophies, live music by "Classified"
starts 6:30, food vendors, Reilly-Mumford Park, 377 Sherrill Rd, (1 block off Rt. 5) next to Sherrill City Hall.
Ø June 30th Saturday, Bonnie Castle Resort & Marina Cruise-In Saturday 10am - 6pm. 31 Holland St, Alexandria
Bay. Food & Drinks Available, entertainment, vendors, door prizes & raffles. Curtis 315 482-4511 x 510.
Ø July 12th Thursday, 2nd annual Car Cruise-In at Finally Ours diner, 3788 West Seneca Turnpike, corner Cedarvale
Rd., Syracuse. July 12th, 4pm-8pm, plenty of food, raffles etc. Central NY Street Rods.
Ø July 31st Tuesday,
10t Annual Summer "Rooftop Concert" rain date August 7th. Paul Davie's BeatleCuse All-Stars playing live music
( Beatles, Stones, Kinks, The Who etc.) from 5:30 to dusk. Cort Lanes Bowling Alley, Tompkins St. Cortland. www.cnymustang-allford.com.
Food, 50/50 drawing.
Ø August 3rd, Friday Divine Mercy Parish 3rd annual Car Show 4:00-8:00, live music by The
Strangers, drinks, 50/50 raffle, $5.00 door prizes, all proceeds benefit LifeTeen Boys & Girls, held at 592 S. Main St.
Central Square, 315 882-5445.
Collector Car Appreciation Day - - Friday July 13, 2017
U.S. Senate Resolution recognizing that the "collection and restoration of historic and classic cars is an important
part of preserving the technological achievements and cultural heritage of the United States."
Central New York - Within a few miles of Central New York
· VB Brewery, VB Brewery 160 School St, Victor, NY. 1 block south of Rt. 96. Starts June 6th,
continues 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of each month. 5:30 - 7:30 pm.
Donuts Parking Lot North St. Dryden. "All Wheels" Cruise-In, May 30th, 50 -50 raffle, 4:30-9:00, (607) 844-5336,
(607) 279-1413, Gary MacDowell @ firstname.lastname@example.org, on now!
· Dave's Diner 2251 State Rt. 5, Schuyler, E of Utica DJ, prizes, giveaways & food. 735-4332.
· Cort Lanes Bowling Alley on Tompkins St. Cortland. Cruise nights: June 5th 19th, July 17th,
July 31st (Rooftop Concert), August 7th, 21st. Music, food and door prizes, cash prizes, 5:30 till dusk. cnymustang-allford.com.
· Super Cream Dairy Bar, 75 N West St, Homer, NY. 1st and 4th Tuesdays of each month, starts June
6th. (607) 749-3348.
· Log Cabin Restaurant, food, 2445 West Walworth Road,
Macedon, NY 986-9224. , food outside, inside.
Mac's Drive-In Restaurant Classic Car Cruise Night, 1166 Waterloo-Geneva Rd. (Rt. 5) between Seneca Falls & Waterloo,
539-3064. Starts June 7th till Labor Day, 5pm.
· VB Brewery 160 School St.,
Victor, NY. 1 block off Rt. 96. Starts June 6th then every 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month. Music & food, see
facebook page, Victor Cruise Nights.
· Dippin Donuts 8483 Seneca Tnpk, New Hartford,
266-0990, 50 varieties of donuts.
· Gilligans Ice Cream 64 N. Main St, Sherburne.
Great food, music, free raffle, 5-8 pm. 604 674-4397
· Wegmans Canandaigua, 345 Eastern Blvd, Rt.5 & Rt. 20, door prizes, food-drink inside (585)
· Saint John's
Church 200 E. Dominick St., Rome, music-food, hosted by Tappet Twirlers. 336-0052.
· Zems Ice Cream, Main and Hickory St. Canastota, park on the grass starts June 2nd. 5-9pm. 697-8510